Monday, 2 May 2016

IVE GOT A BIT OF EXPLAINING TO DO...

Hello Everybody!
So you may have noticed I haven't posted in a while after I said I would be posting more, but I just found that I haven't had much inspiration to write at all and I didn't want to give you a short and not very well written post.
I love writing this blog and sometimes, I feel like I've made up an opinion, so that you can read it, but I want to keep it real on my blog, so thats what I'm going to focus on doing.
Also, while having a little bit of a break from my blog, I have realised that I'm going to now post when I want to post and have a good idea for a post rather than when I feel like I should post. Nothings going to change around here, just that I might not post every single week or there might be a few posts very close together then a few spread out, I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see!

Thank you for sticking around!

Love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment