Monday, 21 December 2015

TOP CHRISTMAS FILMS | BLOGMAS DAY 2

Hello Everybody!
Today I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite films which I like to watch around christmas time! It was actually quite hard, but I managed to narrow it down to five! 
I'm going to start with my least favourite, but really, there isn't much in it! 

5. The Grinch

I watched this for the first time a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it! This is a real family film and quite a classic! 

4. Nativity

I LOVE Nativity! These films are about a school full of young children who are usually up to no good! I have seen both number one and two, but I am yet to see number three! I really want to watch it over the christmas period, so I think I need to look on Netflix for it, or go out and buy it! 

3. Elf

It is impossible to 1. not watch this at christmas and 2. not laugh at this film. Will Ferrel is incredible as Buddy the Elf and really makes me laugh! If you haven't seen this film, why not? It is suitable for the whole family, so I think it would make a really good christmas watch!

2. Wreck it Ralph

Yes, I know, this isn't a christmas film, but in our house, we ALWAYS watch it on Christmas Eve, so for me, it always has a christmas special spot! If you haven't seen this, no matter how old you are, you need to watch it! I have seen this so many times and I am not bored of it! 

1. Jingle all the way

This is a new one in my favourites. I saw this for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I laughed so much! I have watched this film twice in the past week and will probably watch it again! The film stars Arnold Schwarzenegger who is amazing as a workaholic father. I think this film is very relatable to so many families on Christmas eve!

That was my top 5 Christmas films! Let me know some of your favourites in the comments below! I will be sure to check them out, I need more christmas films to watch!
See you tomorrow!

Love,
Abby x

Did you see yesterdays blogmas?
Day 1- Current Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment