Sunday, 8 November 2015

THE LIEBSTER AWARD

Hello Everybody!
Today I am doing something slightly different to usual! The post which I am going to be doing today is the Liebster Award! I only just heard about this about (maybe) 20 minutes ago? But I was nominated by the wonderful Octavia over at www.abirdhouseblog.blogspot.co.uk and I thought that it was pretty cool, so I am going to be doing it!

Okay, so the rules are that I must post 11 facts about myself then answer the 11 questions given to me by the person who nominated me. I must then create 11 new questions for the next set of nominees who I will choose. I must tag 5-10 people who have less than 200 followers and let them know that they have been tagged. You cannot tag back! Here we go...

Facts about Me


  1. My favourite band is 5 Seconds of Summer
  2. I am British
  3. I wear ripped jeans a lot 
  4. My favourite lipstick is probably Rimmel 107
  5. My middle name is Louise, hence why my blog name is Abby-Louise
  6. Abeeesaurus is a nickname I was once given!
  7.  When I am older, I would love to live by the sea or in my hometown
  8. I think I have an obsession with fairy lights :/
  9. I have two copies of Girl Online On Tour (Don't Judge) 
  10. My favourite YouTubers include Zoe, Alfie, Joe and Louise
  11. My favourite fruit is Strawberries! 

Octavia's  questions for me


  1. What is your favourite season? Probably Autumn
  2. Have you ever been camping? No, I don't really like the thought of it!
  3. Are you doing what you want to be doing in life? I am currently still at school, so I still have a lot of life ahead of me, but yes, at the moment I am! In the future, I would just like to be doing something that I enjoy, whether thats blogging, YouTube or whatever else!
  4. Where would you like to live? I would love to live somewhere by the sea, maybe Brighton! Or in my hometown!
  5. What is your favourite book? Growing up, I liked a lot of books, especially Jacqueline Wilson and David Walliams' books, but I never really had a favourite. At the moment it is probably Girl Online On Tour by Zoe Sugg
  6. Do you have any fears? If so what are they? Balloons! I really don't like them! I don't even know why!
  7. What did you dream of last night? I don't know!
  8. Why do you enjoy blogging? I enjoy blogging because it allows me to say what I want to say without being judged and it is very free, so I can write about what I want to write about!
  9. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 7 or 8 hours! 
  10. What song did you listen to last? Airplanes or Outter Space/ Carry on by 5SOS! One of the two, I can't remember!
  11. If you could have any power, what would it be? To make sure that everyone in the world is happy! 


My questions for nominees


  1. Why is your blog name what it is?
  2. What is your favourite make-up product?
  3. Who is your favourite band? (if you have one!)
  4. Have you been to any concerts before? If so, what were they?
  5. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
  6. Why did you start blogging?
  7. Do you have a favourite childhood memory? If so, what is it?
  8. What is your favourite song at the moment?
  9. What is your favourite Disney film?
  10. Have you ever met someone famous? If so, who?
  11. Do you have a favourite YouTuber? If so, who? 


My nominees

Samantha Frances

Leena Elharm

mynameissylwia

Flobean

Kay

Thank you guys! I hope you enjoyed this post and got to know me a bit better! Also, thank you so much for 1000 views! I know this really isn't a lot, but it's pretty cool! Until next time!
Love,
Abby-Louise x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, dear. :) x This post was so much fun to read, I love reading little facts about bloggers! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! xx

      Delete