Sunday, 29 November 2015

BRIGHTON HAUL

Hello Everybody!
*Before I start this post, I would just like to say that in no way am I trying to brag, I just thought I would share with you some of the things that I bought because you might want to buy it and haven't seen it!*
I went to Brighton on Saturday! Brighton is literally one of my favourite places... accept from when it rains... I hate it when it rains! Either way, I did a bit of shopping there, so I thought I would share with you a few of the things I brought! Okay, so I'm going to section this into shops and the order in which I brought them. Here we go!

Waterstones

Despite Connor Franta being one of my favourite YouTubes, I hadn't actually purchase his book, A Work in Progress, so I popped into Waterstones to see if they had the hardback edition as he signed all of the hardback editions and I found it! This was £14.99 I have actually already started reading it, and I have to say it is amazing! If you haven't already got it, paperback or hardback, I really recommend it, especially if you are a Connor Franta fan, or if you just want to try something new! Also, If you don't already watch him, check out his videos because I guarantee they will put a smile on your face!
If you want to find out where you can find a signed edition, check out the video below!



Lakeland

The next thing I bought was from Lakeland, it was a Kilner Jar. If you weren't aware, you are now, that I have a slight obsession with Jam Jars. Obviously, these are available in so many places, not just Lakeland, and in so many shapes and sizes! But the one which I actually bought was £2.99 (I think!) I was actually looking for a jam jar in Tiger, but they didn't have the ones in there which I bought from there before, which were £1.00, so I tried Lakeland and ended up buying a proper Kilner Jar! I generally use these to store little bits and bobs, like wristbands and hairbands and things like that!

WhSmiths

Yes, I did go in two books stores, don't judge! I didn't actually buy any books in there thought, I picked up Glamour magazine which has the wonderful Tanya Burr on the front! I haven't read this magazine before, but picked it up because I saw Tanya's vlog about it. I actually quite enjoyed reading it! The magazine came with a free Clinique mascara sample, which I haven't tried yet, but I am looking forward to trying it because my trusty Maybeline Falsies is starting to dry up! I believe that you could also get a moisturiser or lipstick, both Clinique, with it! This was £2.00. If you are looking to get it, I think it is still available for about another month or so!

Lush

Yes, I did go into Lush! If you read my last post, you will know that I haven't actually ever brought anything from Lush because I could never find the right one! However, thanks to all of your suggestions, I managed to find some of them in the very busy store! I only actually bought three in the end, so I thought I would list them:

Candy Mountain:

Okay, so I had a slight issue, I ripped the label! This means that I can no longer see what it says on the label! So I looked on the website and this is what it says:

Fair Trade vanilla grown in the view of the Rwenzori Mountains of the Moon in Western Uganda before being picked into this peak of its own. Crumble the swirled pink summit under running water and embrace glistening ridges of bubbles and comforting creamy candy mist.

 I think it smells amazing! I believe this is part of the christmas collection, so if you want this one, you better get it quick!  If you are not a fan of sweet scents, you probably won't like this one, but I do, so I picked this one us! I am so excited to try this! I will let you know what I think of it once I have tried it!

Cinders:
When I was in Lush, going through the bath bombs, I found this one because it's bright colour caught my eye! The website says:

With stimulating cinnamon leaf oil, the warmth of the hearth and the scents of hot fruit punch are a bath away. Skip the open fire and curl up with a fireside gathering of coarse sea salt and popping candy instead.

I am excited to see what happens with the popping candy on this one! If you have tried this, let me know what you think! I don't know how to describe the scent of this one! 
Let me know how you would describe it in the comments!

Bath Ballistic 
I couldn't find it on the website, argh! I'm not sure if thats even the right name! If you know the description or real name, please leave it in the comments! 
I am looking forward to trying this one! I don't know who else thinks this, but it kind of reminds me of christmas! I don't actually think it is part of the christmas collection, thats just how I would describe it! I think it's turquoise blue colour will come out really well in the water! ahhhrv, so excited! 

If you want me to do a reaction after I have tried them, let me know in the comments, I will include pictures of them and things like that and if it was worth the buy! 

Okay, so thats about all I brought in Brighton! I hope you enjoyed this post and might want to buy some of it!

Also, please leave some questions for a little Q&A (#AskAbbyLouise )which I would like to do in next weeks post! I will try to answer all of them! Pop them in the comments or tweet me them, using my twitter, @abbyLouiseblog


Let me know if you want me to do this sort of thing again and I will see what you all say!As always, thank you so much for all of your support! It means the world to me! You guys truly are the best!

Love,
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment