Wednesday, 18 November 2015

BATH BOMBS & SHOWER CREAMS | THE IDEAL BATH

Hello Everybody!
One thing that I have really been loving at the moment is a bath! Bath bombs and shower creams are something that I have been really enjoying at the moment. They are perfect if you are looking for a nice relaxing evening!

Bath Bombs

Up until about a year ago, I hadn't really had bath bombs, but I tried one and fell in love! I think I was actually given the bath bomb by my best friend as a christmas present and I have to say, it was, and still is, one of my favourites!
Lush
Lush is a company where I go quite a lot, but I don't actually buy anything. Don't get me wrong, I really like looking in Lush, but I never seem to find something I like. Lush is filled with so many lovely smells, but as for the actual bath bombs, I'm not so keen. It tends to take me quite a while before I find one I really like, so I don't actually but their products very often. If you know a particular bath bomb currently in Lush which I might like, please leave it in the comments because I would love to know!
Bomb Cosmetics
My current favourite bath bomb company is called Bomb Cosmetics. I love all of their products as they all smell amazing. The scent of the actual bath bombs is very different to the ones at Lush, but I really like them. There are so many different varieties of size, shape, colour, scent, etc. The only problem I have with Bomb is that it isn't an actual shop, or at least I haven't found one! I have only found their products inside other shops.
Wilko Bath Bombs
Okay, so your probably thinking, Wilkinsons?! Yes! They are actually really good and have some amazing scents! They are also really affordable, at only 95p! Theres not much else to say apart from that I love them!
Zoella Beauty
If you haven't already seen Zoe's christmas collection,  you need to check it out as it is only available until christmas! In her christmas collection, Zoe has mini Bath Bombini's which are amazing! They have the original scent and they are one of my favourites at the moment! They come in a really cute little jar, which you can re-use afterwards. Check. Them. Out.

Shower Gels

In my time, I have tried so many different shower gels but it can actually be quite hard to find one which is really good, so I have picked out my top 2!

Treaclemoon Iced Strawberry Dream

Every single time I go into Superdrug or Tesco, I always pick these up and want to try them, but recently, I picked out one which I really liked the smell of and gave it a try. I picked up Treaclemoon Iced Strawberry Dream, which I actually limited edition. I have to say, this is the best shower gel I have ever had! The bottle is massive which means it lasts ages! If you don't have this in your life, you need it! If you have tried any of the others, let me know which ones are good in the comments!

Zoella Beauty: Tutti Frutti Shower Gel

I brought this when she first released the tutti frutti collection and I loved it! The bottle lasted me around 2 months and it was an amazing summery smell! I haven't actually repurchased it yet as I think it is more of a smell which I will enjoy around summer time, but still amazing!

Okay, so these are just a few things which make the ideal bath for me! If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments as I would love to read them and try them! I am currently working on a christmassy theme, so look forward to it!

As always, thank you so much for all of your continued support, it really does mean the world!
Love you all lots!

Love,
Abby x

(ps. You may have realised that this is not the same ending which I usually use!)


No comments:

Post a Comment