Thursday, 5 November 2015

1000 VIEWS!

Hello Everybody! This post is just a little thank you post as I have just hit 1000 views on my blog! I know this really isn't a lot compared to other bloggers, but to me this is actually insane! I can't actually put together in my head the fact that I have actually hit 1000 views! I think the reason why this is so crazy to me is because when I first started this blog I didn't ever think I would get this many views! I didn't even think that I would get 10! So to get 1000 this is pretty insane!

I would just like to say thank you to each and every one of you because without you, hitting 1000 views would never have been able to be possible! Thank you for your continued support and your lovely comments! If you do leave a comment, I will try to respond to as many of you as I can, which is usually all of you! Please share my blog and check me out on social media! Here are my links:

Twitter: @abbylouiseblog

Bloglovin': abeeesaurus

Pinterest: abbylouiseblog

Tumblr: abeeesaurus

Would any of you be interested in following me on instagram if I were to set up an account?

Thank you again! I love you all!

Love,
Abby-Louise x

Achieved:

18:48 5/11/15

6 comments:

  1. Well done you really do deserve it I hope your blog keeps growing and getting bigger. I have nominated you for the liebster award (if you don't know what it is don't worry I explain it all in my post) just click the link at the end of this comment and i shall see you on the other side ;). Much love Octavia xxxx
    abirdhouseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot! xxxx

      Delete
  2. well done :) must be a great feeling! I love instagra, I use it quite a lot.

    Frenchy xx

    My Blog - Frenchy's Fancies

    ReplyDelete