Monday, 7 September 2015

SOCIAL MEDIA, THANK YOU AND NEW LAYOUT

Okay, so I know this isn't really my regular type of post but I just wanted to address a few things! 

First of all, I would just like to say that you can now find me on twitter. My username is @abbylouiseblog. 
You can find this on my home page in the side widgets! Let me know your own usernames in the comments and I will try to follow you all :) 

The second thing I wanted to say was thank you for all of the support on my latest about Finding yourself! All of your support means the world! I had a really lovely comment on the post which made me realise that that post did actually help/inspire people! 

Finally, I would just like to point out the obvious, I have a new layout! If you are new around here, you will not know that, but I thought that I would make it a bit brighter!

I have no idea how much of this makes sense! Sorry if it doesn't! I will be posting like usual on Sunday (Hopefully!) 

Make sure you check out my twitter!

Love, 
Abby-Louise x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad you like it! x

      Delete
  2. I love your layout! And your last post was amazing too, really inspiring! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I'm glad you like it :) xx

      Delete