Friday, 18 September 2015

NOBODY'S PERFECT| ASHTON IRWIN QUOTE

Hello Everybody! Firstly, I would just like to thank you all for the support on my Finding Yourself Post! All of your support means the world! As so many of you liked that post, I thought I would do some similar!

Above, there is a quote by the amazing Ashton Irwin, from my favourite band 5 Seconds of Summer! I found this quote and it really inspired me! If you can't read the quote (I know its quite small and a bit blurry) it reads-

"People aren't kind, you aren't perfect. They aren't perfect. No one is. Hearts Break. You fall in love. You are alive to feel. You are alive." -Ashton Irwin

I guess I really liked this quote because it basically sums up the feelings you go through throughout your life!

People aren't kind. Spot on Ashton! In case you haven't realised, people aren't kind. But there are many amazing and lovely people in this world! Everyone will have an effect on your life. Whether they were nice or not. For example, bands, YouTubers, etc, will never understand the amazing effect they have on so many peoples lives. But there are also the people who aren't kind who intend to have an effect. A negative one. Thats okay, without these people, we would not be who we are today.

You aren't perfect. They aren't perfect. No one is. I think this is my favourite part of this quote because it is so true. Theres not really much that I can add to this apart from:
Be who you want to be. Don't care what people think. Nobody's perfect, so they can't judge.

Hearts Break. You fall in Love. In reality, hearts do break. Whether thats happened to you or not, we all know that one day it might happen. But thats normal. It happens to everyone! As for falling in love, its the same thing.

I think that this quote should really be payed attention to. This is something everyone goes through and it is very accurate!

No-one should be made to think that they have to be someone that they are not, we should all just be ourselves! People will love you more if you are yourself and that is a really important message!

Sorry this post isn't much! I just wanted to post something sort of mid-week!I also just wanted to share this quote with you all! I will be posting like normal on Sunday!

Love you all!

Love,
Abby-Louise x




2 comments:

  1. There is a lot of truth in this quote♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love this quote! Practically sums up life as a whole! xx

      Delete